Panacea Hospital offers treatment and restoration of form of a part of the body, where the defect may be the result of a congenital abnormality, an accident, a disease or an ageing processor a burnt. The department performs many types of reconstructive surgeries such as hand surgery, microsurgery, and the treatment of burns. The doctors and experts also perform cosmetic and aesthetic surgeries like, rhinoplasty, breast augmentation, liposuction, facial implants and jaw correction surgeries.
The plastic surgery team is valuable part of trauma center at the hospital and helps the other surgeons in performing corrective surgeries for patients who have sustained significant disfiguring injuries including burns. They also perform micro-vascular surgeries which include limb and digital re-implantations and repair of nerve injuries.
Treatments and Procedures
• Re- constructive & micro-vascular surgeries
• Burn reconstruction
• Surgery for Maxillo –Facial injuries
• Treatment of congenital abnormalities
• Surgeries for hemangiomas and vascular malformations involving face, neck, trunk and extremities
• Hand reconstruction surgeries
• Surgeries for carpal tunnel release and dupuytren’s contracture
• Removal of tumours of face and mouth
• Cosmetic surgeries like hair transplantation, liposuction, tummy tuck or abdominoplasty, rhinoplasty (nose surgery), breast augmentation, breast reduction, breast lift, nipple reconstruction, breast reconstruction after a mastectomy
• Male breast surgeries (gynecomastia)
• Scar revisions and tattoo removal